True Colours is a small independent funder working in the UK and Africa. Our work is focussed on:
- improving access to palliative care for babies, children and young people in the UK
- enabling disabled children and young people to live their lives to the full
- improving access to pain relief and palliative care in Africa.
Our approach recognises the importance of:
- long-term commitments
- listening to those with lived experience
- partnerships, feedback and real collaboration.
We have been working on these issues since 2002. We are working towards a time when everyone, wherever they are and whatever their age, is able to access good palliative care and disabled children and young people are able to live their lives to the full.